Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a creative writer and social media expert for the role of content marketing manager, reporting to the VP of Marketing. In this role as a Content Marketing Manager you will plan, write, and distribute engaging digital content across a range of channels, including but not limited to automated emails/newsletters, landing pages, social media, and website/blog content to support marketing our brand and lead generation goals. This role requires conversion-minded content writers to create content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path to conversion.
Sideqik serves executive level marketing leaders at large consumer brands whose marketing strategies are heavily inclusive of social media. This role is responsible for connecting with brand marketers of large brands through content. Content includes sales/marketing collateral, landing pages, blogs, newsletters, and social media.
The right candidate is a strong writer, loves social media, and is passionate about the work they do.
- Develop and manage content calendar across channels like website, blog, social media, and sales collateral to drive traffic, engagement, and leads.
- Work collaboratively with sales, product, and customer success to create content and drive content priorities
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Editing content from other writers to align with our brand voice/guidelines
- Write copy for sales collateral that promote our product, highlighting unique value propositions
- Work with lead generation manager to determine content needs and produce content along the path to conversion
- Collaborate with the customer success team to identify content gaps for the customer lifecycle
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing and/or creating B2B marketing content
- Ability to plan, develop and execute
- Basic understanding of SEO and content best practices for B2B
- Clear and concise communications skills with an ability to present results to a group
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with product/corporate marketing and content marketing for lead generation
To apply, please fill out this application.