Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Sideqik is looking for a rockstar Demand Generation Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for crafting and executing multi-channel campaigns to engage buyers at every stage of their journey, and tracking and reporting on the success of these campaigns. You will generate high-quality leads that turn into customers while ensuring we leverage best and scalable practices in achieving great results. You will work closely with our sales and content teams to produce high impact campaigns that acquire, engage, nurture, and convert leads into customers.
A successful candidate should have proven experience in building and executing measurable and successful demand generation programs/campaigns. We are looking for a self-starter who can both design a strategic demand generation plan and then execute with precision. We are looking for an experienced, ever-curious marketer who embraces the art and the science of demand generation and is driven by results.
- 3+ years B2B demand generation experience, SaaS preferred
- Demonstrable experience leveraging modern marketing tenets to build a multi-channel demand generation engine
- Go-to-market development planning ability
- Demonstrated results in improving volume, conversion, and velocity through the marketing and sales funnel.
- Deep understanding and experience with marketing automation systems, nurture tactics, buyer personas and lead scoring, and other key marketing principles
- Experience with marketing automation tools and customer relationship management tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- Obsessed with metrics – monitor results of campaigns, reporting and using results to design new and better campaigns.
Why You’ll Love Working at Sideqik
- Fun Environment: We believe in an open office. Music plays. Jeans are worn. We don’t take ourselves too seriously
- You will become part of an amazing culture with supportive leadership. We work as a team to help everyone learn and grow
- Your ideas directly impact the rest of the company. Collaborate across teams
- You’re Covered: Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible Hours: Don’t worry about being a night owl or an early bird
- West Midtown Location: Centrally located for easy commutes and lots of eats
- Frequent lunches and outings
If this sounds like you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Send an email to email@example.com with your name, resume, and tell us why you’re a great fit for Sideqik.