Careers — Director of Sales Development
The Director of Sales Development is responsible for working with the Revenue Team to define target prospects and lead a high performing team, consistently hitting quotas. This individual will design and implement strategic initiatives to engage prospects and systems to support the needs of their team.
The Director’s performance is based on specific metrics associated with sales activities of the team and outcomes at the top and bottom of the funnel.
- Develop and maintain a high-performance SDR team, provide clear expectations for the team around productivity, effectiveness to achieving quotas
- Manage team of reps and managers day-to-day including review of sequence emails, objections, and responses to drive effectiveness
- Continuously and constructively coach on targeted prospecting and outreach strategies
- Ideal profile of partners
- Sideqik value prop based on needs of partners & title
- Prospecting, outreach, follow up and qualifying great opportunities
- Leverage data to see funnel issues in advance of pipeline shortages
- Report on weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs to department leadership
- Develop systems that scale the SDR team
- Work closely with CRO, Director of Sales, and Account Executives to ensure proper alignment and handoff of prospects
- Invent new tactics to challenge your team to optimize recruiting, acquisition and revenue from the SDR team
- Offer feedback across Revenue and Success org
Sales Activities (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- NNM held total and % to goal
- Opportunities Created total and % to goal
- Time to ramp for SDR
- % of SDR Quota attainment
- Quarterly employee retention
- 10 – 15 years experience in some combination of digital media sales, social media sales or marketing SaaS sales
- Proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at large enterprise accounts through leading outbound prospecting teams.
- Responsible for creating and iterating the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training, and enablement
- Experience managing an outbound prospecting team worldwide with at least 10 total direct and indirect reports.
- Power user of salesforce.com and SDR cadence management software.
- Ability to drive cross-functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional SDRs and SDR managers.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Accurate, nuanced, direct, and kind messaging.
- Being able to work independently and respond quickly.
Why you’ll love working at Sideqik
- Fun Environment: We believe in an open office. Music plays. Jeans are worn. We don’t take ourselves too seriously
- You will become part of an amazing culture with supportive leadership. We work as a team to help everyone learn and grow
- Your ideas directly impact the rest of the company. Collaborate across teams
- You’re Covered: Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible Hours: Don’t worry about being a night owl or an early bird
- West Midtown Location: Centrally located for easy commutes and lots of eats
- Frequent lunches and outings
If this sounds like you email email@example.com with your resume.