Lead Generation Manager
The lead generation manager reports to the VP of Marketing and works on the marketing team at Sideqik. The primary responsibility of the lead generation manager is to identify and execute opportunities for lead generation to meet our target lead volume goals across multiple channels.
Sideqik’s serves executive level marketing leaders at large consumer brands whose marketing strategies are heavily inclusive of social media. This role is responsible for reaching and engaging brand marketers whose product is geared towards under 35 year old, digital demographic.
- Execute campaigns and monitor performance for all lead generation initiatives including, but not limited to, email campaigns, nurture programs, webinars, partner channels, and digital paid acquisition channels (search, social, digital)
- Creating and optimizing landing page experience for conversion
- Streamline lead flow from MQL to SQL
- Reporting on lead volume and quality
- Bring creative ideas to the table on how we can generate new leads for our sales team.
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure appropriate lead qualification
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing with a proven track record of driving growth in a lead generation role
- Demonstrated track record of beating the lead quota
- Ability to plan, develop and execute
- Knowledge of B2B marketing methods (specifically lead generation), experience with Martech/sales tools (such as Pardot and Salesforce) and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to manage leads, funnels, nurture strategies, digital, online, and live events
- Clear and concise communications skills with an ability to present results to a group
- Experience with product and corporate marketing
- AdWords certification preferred