The Marketing Coordinator reports to the VP of Marketing and works on the marketing team at Sideqik. The primary responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator is to provide marketing support across multiple channels that include, but are not limited to, lead generation, content marketing, and brand awareness.
Today, the top consumer brands rely on the Sideqik platform to understand and improve influencer marketing efforts, including Coca-Cola, Deathwish Coffee, Corsair, Logitech, TV Guide, and Universal Music Group.
- Create and schedule social media content on behalf of Sideqik
- Research and curate influencer marketing content for newsletters, social media, and general trend monitoring
- Publishing content to the Sideqik blog, hosted on WordPress
- Report on marketing metrics and performance across multiple channels
- Assist with content creation across multiple points of the customer journey
- Coordinate logistics for upcoming events/trade shows as needed
- Support lead generation and content leads as needed
- 1+ year of experience in corporate marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and attention to detail
- WordPress experience is a plus
- Desire to learn