Careers — Marketing & Customer Success Intern
Founded in 2012, Sideqik’s platform provides data analysis to help provide context to brand marketers around their market, competition, and consumers. Sideqik’s influencer marketing analytics empower brands to discover new influencers, manage the relationships with influencers they already have, and measure the results of carefully crafted campaigns. The platform works with brands in every step of social media engagement, starting with engaging with fans and ending with the measurement of sales and results. The company’s highly developed capabilities in artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and machine learning provide context and understanding to social media marketing, better enabling brands to do what they do best. Sideqik’s customers include Coca-Cola, Home Depot, Logitech, NVIDIA, Procter & Gamble, TV Guide, and Universal Studios.
We are looking for an amazing intern to join our growing organization to support our customer success and marketing teams.
- Support customer engagement and communication initiatives (e.g. development of customer newsletter and product councils)
- Ensure customer information is up to date in CS platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- Assist with customer tickets in Zendesk
- Assist with the preparation of customer meetings
- Participating in customer meetings
- Support any customer / industry research needs
- Assist with the development of customer collateral
- Case Studies
- Write blog interviews
- Assist with Demo Prep and Customer Discovery process
- Social media content creation and management
- Marketing reporting
- A senior or recent graduate with a degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or business.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Accurate, nuanced, direct, and kind messaging.
- Reliable with great attention to detail.
Why you’ll love working at Sideqik
- Fun Environment: We believe in an open office. Music plays. Jeans are worn. We don’t take ourselves too seriously
- You will become part of an amazing culture with supportive leadership. We work as a team to help everyone learn and grow
- Your ideas directly impact the rest of the company. Collaborate across teams
- West Midtown Location: Centrally located for easy commutes and lots of eats
- Frequent lunches and outings
If this sounds like you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.