The mission of the Office Manager is to support company operations by maintaining office systems and supporting staff. The Office Manager is responsible for:
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating and processing office supply order requests; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Coordinating with vendors to keep office well-maintained and presentable.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Serve as key Company contact with landlord/office building.
- Supporting leadership on catering needs across Culture Lunches, Board Meetings, and other company events.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, emails and other correspondence.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports.
- Providing general clerical support as requested by CEO and CRO.
- Associate degree required (B.A. or B.S. preferred)
- 3-5 years experience as an Assistant/Office Manager
- In-depth understanding of MS Office Suite
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- A skilled communicator, able to work across several departments, with professional level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Comfort with fast-paced
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Location: Atlanta, GA
What we do
At Sideqik we enable our clients to understand who influences their brand, competitors, and market trends. Our platform uses social intelligence to discover new audiences, new influencers, and new ideas. Sideqik makes it easy to tap into culture, vet potential influencers, and understand strategies that are working for your brand and competition.
Why You’ll Love Working at Sideqik
Fun Environment: We believe in an open office. Music plays. Jeans are worn. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. You will become part of an amazing culture with supportive leadership. We work as a team to help everyone learn and grow. Your ideas directly impact the rest of the company. Collaborate across teams
You’re Covered: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Flexible Hours: Don’t worry about being a night owl or an early bird
West Midtown Location: Centrally located for easy commutes and lots of eats
Frequent lunches and outings
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.