Inbound marketing believes in focused and personal communication between customers and businesses. What sets inbound marketing strategies apart from the rest is the primary focus on that relationship and the belief that the businesses who are the best educators will be the most successful. Another important aspect of inbound strategy is using data effectively, well here is some data showing why you should be incorporating inbound marketing into your business immediately.
- 54% of companies plan to increase their content marketing teams, however, 83% say finding those hires is a difficult task.
- The #1 metric of content marketers is driving awareness at 56%.
- 75% of marketers integrate their email program with their website.
- In 2013, 41% of marketers confirm inbound produces measurable ROI, and a staggering 82% of marketers who blog see positive ROI for their inbound marketing.
- U.S. inbound marketers spending more than $25K per year save an average of 13% in overall cost per lead and more than $14 dollars for every new customer acquired versus those relying on outbound strategies.
- 34% of all the leads generated in 2013 come from inbound marketing sources.